The Hahnemühle Certified Studio program is created to support professional print providers to achieve and maintain excellence in art reproduction, digital art and photographs.
A Certified Studio has been accredited by one of our technicians after a training session and assessment has been completed. Among many criteria, the studio must have an advanced education level regarding archivability/longevity of their prints, with full competence in fine art inkjet printing workflow. They must fully implement the Color Management workflow.
Instructional orientation is conducted during an on-site visit by one of our technicians. The objective is to increase efficient printing workflow, accurate color management, and correct print handling practices that will assure consistent high-quality output.
Each Certified Studio receives ongoing direct support, training and workshops, profiling services and product information directly from us at Hahnemühle FineArt.
Artists actively seek out a Certified Studio because they can rely on the business to provide consistent quality in all production steps from trained employees. Most importantly, they would receive assured archivability of all prints made on Hahnemühle Digital FineArt media and a consistent print quality.
The following points will give you a short overview:
- advanced education level with regard to archivability / longevity
- competence in FineArt Inkjet Printing Workflow
- fully Implementation of the Colourmanagement Workflow
- standardized light colour matching conditions
- knowledge of the non-destructive image processing
- proper usage of stated fine art inkjet printers
- usage of Hahnemühle FineArt media
- Second Level Support
- Training and Workshops
- Profiling service from Hahnemühle FineArt
- First-hand product information
- Consistent quality in all production steps
- Assured archivability of all prints
- Reproducible consistent print quality
- Trained employees
- Education of Certifiers by Hahnemühle FineArt
- Print studios are either nominated by a Hahnemühle Distributor or they fill out an application themselves
- The Certifier is accrediting the studio
- Training needs will be evaluated and arranged
- After a final assessment, Hahnemühle FineArt issues a certificate