Recommended for analysis of particles and aerosols in gases and air.
- Filters made of pure quartz microfibre (SiO2), free of binding elements or additives
- Extremely low content in alkali-earth metals.
- Excellent retention of very fine particles through the adsorption mechanisms of quartz fibres: > 99 % according to BS 4400.
- Air permeability: extremely high. Able to pass through large volumes of air.
- Excellent chemical stability with hardly any loss of filter-material due to chemical reactions under extreme conditions with acid gases (HCl, SO2, SO3, H2SO4, NO and NO3); except HF.
- High resistance to solvents.
- Higher temperature resistance than glass microfiber, up to 1000ºC.